Monday 19 May 2014

Chalk & Cheese

Two mogs, both with very contrasting characters:

Streetmog number: 
Streetmog name:
Actual name: Luke
Location: Road
Preferred stroke: Anything on offer
Character: Contented
Other: Luke (real name) (odd name for a cat) (but I'm sure they have their reasons) was a total boy babe, if you know what I mean. He was friendly, affectionate, vociferous, confident and chilled. He soaked up the attention and, once he'd had his fill, trotted off down his lovely traffic-free road to seek out new adventures in streetmogging...

We have a streetmog repeat; I thought I'd spotted this chap somewhere quite different but realised that the roads almost back on to each other, so our Luke appears to be an adventurous wanderer - and he's definitely not a Daenerys!





Catch you later postman cat
















Streetmog number: 328
Streetmog name: Mcflurry
Actual name:
Location: Leafy alleyway
Preferred stroke:
Character: Queen skit
Other: Oh, bless this beautiful white fluffy ball of nerves. Try as I might to win her trust and get close, she continued to edge away from me into the overgrown depths of an alleyway, which was a shame as I would have enjoyed meeting her. A friendly resident saw me trying to befriend this delightful mog and informed me that she never let anyone get close. Perhaps another day, Miss Mcflurry...?


I can see you but you can't see me, right?








2 comments:

  1. Brilliant stuff as usual!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Miss McFlurry might be tempted by some Dreamies. Dreamies = crack cocaine for pusscats!

    Luke is lovely, what a friendly tart he is!

    ReplyDelete