Wednesday 28 August 2013

Where are you, Bonkers?

The posts might be sporadic and sparse right now, but the mogs are out there and Streetmogs lives on...

Streetmog number: 236
Streetmog name: Denzel
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Path
Preferred stroke: Back rub
Character: Demanding
Other: This tabby white was a smashing thing, very vocal and keen to please with assorted leg weaving and head butts. I would have stayed a bit longer but there was much work to be done, so I said my goodbyes and left the little chap to entertain himself with flies and bits of grass.




Also...

Not far from where I met Denzel, I spotted this poster. I initially thought that Bonkers could be Denzel and so nipped back to check, but they were clearly different mogs. Anyway, if you're local, keep your eye out for this one, lost in Haydon Park/Gap Road area:



No comments:

Post a Comment