Sunday 24 February 2013

Solitary brother

is there still a part of you that wants to live? Solitary sister (streetmog), etc. It's been a while since the last post; in fact, it's been quite a while since I've even seen a mog out on the rounds but then I did take a couple of days off for half-term, and there's been more driving vans than plodding streets for me recently - I blame Amazon. Add the continuing cold clime to that mix and you get a dearth of mogs and a stagnating blog. It's just as well that this beautiful kit appeared, and in doing so brought a halt to the mini hiatus:

Streetmog number: 119
Streetmog name: Maneki
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Middle of street
Preferred stroke: n/a
Character: Flighty
Other: Maneki appeared out of nowhere, catching me off-guard. It was a freezing morning and it took me a while to dig the camera out from the depths of my warm, inner pockets. Luckily, she was an inquisitive sort and hung around for a while. When I tried to give her a stroke, however, she wouldn't have it; each time I approached her, she let out a maudlin miaow and moved away. I think she would have enjoyed some fussing, but her nerves and/or distrust of the postman got the better of her.


 




3 comments:

  1. What a sad solitary (but gorgeously fluffy!!) mog... :( seems to have rubbed off on you too! cheer up postman cat! Aimee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) The fluff didn't, but all's good thanks!

      Delete
  2. In the words of that squeaky teen Bieber: "Baby, Baby, Baby Oh!"
    She gawjus! :-).
    We've missed you Postman Cat x

    ReplyDelete