Thursday 16 May 2013

Top Cat & Officer Dribble

I came up with today's streetmogs' names as I was fighting the wind, hills and traffic during my peddled commute home from Wimbledon. It made me smile but at the same time I admitted to myself that it was pretty sad to be thinking of cats when I should have been paying attention to the road, or planning dinner, or something. Anyway, here are the two mogs in question:

Streetmog number: 183
Streetmog name: Top Cat
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Roof terrace
Preferred stroke:
Character: Lordly
Other: I'd met Top Cat before, but back then his location was not as lofty, nor was he acting as lordly; he was hiding under the car and I didn't manage to get a decent photo. Back in the previous post, I commented on there being four cats at this residence, so I've now met two. And yes, that big, black, loud dog was still behind the fence, directly below our beautiful mog, who merely gazed down at said canine with a look of superiority, as cats do.


Streetmog number: 184
Streetmog name: Officer Dribble
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Driveway
Preferred stroke: Chin rub
Character: Keen bean
Other: This funky fur-ball was such a sweetie. He was sociable, affectionate, and showed both interest and disinterest - he was attention seeking but was also happy to wander off and flop down for a rest. He purred like a trooper, and was so happy when being petted that he dribbled. I loved this cat. He was also a follower, accompanying me to the next two houses along, which was a fair plod as these were residences of the moneybags kind, with long their driveways and sprawling gardens.







4 comments:

  1. LOVE this Blog, cats cats cats :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you approve. One can never get enough kitties!

      Delete
  2. Officer Dribble is an absolute love :)

    I love dipping into this blog from time to time. Keep sharing these lovely cats :)

    ReplyDelete