Thursday 4 April 2013

Tiger Lily

Over a week since a blog update, over a week since a new streetmog. Mog times is hard. The weather remains simply awful. Spring might be around the corner but it feels like it might never arrive. I've had enough of wind and horizontal snow showers. It's April, FFS! The kittehs aren't that happy about it either. Come on spring, show yourself, the Brit humans and cats are so done with this winter!

Streetmog number: 142
Streetmog name: Tiger Lily
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Paving
Preferred stroke: n/a
Character: Wary
Other: It was a boon to see a mog after the recent barren stretch and this beautiful tabby was a sweetener to the bitter wind and sleet that plagued our day. She seemed friendly, and I thought she'd be up for some fussing but as I got close she moved away. With the abject conditions not lending themselves to hanging around, I accepted my lot, left her in peace, snapped a pic or two and went on my way. I hope someone let Tiger Lily in soon, as she seemed pretty fed up to be stuck outside.



No comments:

Post a Comment