Tuesday 26 November 2013

I taut i taw a puddy tat

Times is getting busy what with cyber Monday around the corner and times is getting cold what with winter tightening its grip, but the mogs continue to please and warm one's cockles, and here are four such examples:

Streetmog number: 274
Streetmog name: Danish
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Warm windowsill
Preferred stroke:
Character: Softie
Other: As it gets colder, I anticipate there being more indoor cats on show and today was no exception. Danish was initially wary of my appearance at the window, but he soon relaxed and even began to perform a series of affectionate head rubs against the window frame. Bless his stripey socks.




Streetmog number: 275
Streetmog name: Colonel Mustard
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Garden side path
Preferred stroke:
Character: Scaredy
Other: This elegant looking ginger was interested in my presence but not enough to warrant some hands-on-fur fussing, for when I attempted to get close he slipped off down the path and disappeared. This was a shame, as he seemed such a lovely fellow.


Streetmog number: 276
Streetmog name: Smeagol
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Windowsill
Preferred stroke:
Character: Sit-offish
Other: This creature was pretty indifferent to my presence and, it has to be said, fairly unimpressed with my cooing through the window pane. What an absolute darling, although with that look and those eyes I sensed she had evil within her and was hatching a wicked plan.


Streetmog number: 277
Streetmog name: Pushtine
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Garden
Preferred stroke:
Character: Nervy tyke
Other: Pushtine had the most adorable manner - just look at that cutest of faces and his perfect stance - but he was a nervous chap and it didn't take long before he slunk off into the sanctuary of his back garden, at which point I noticed that he had no tail. I'm sure there's a tale in there somewhere.



And finally, a while back an @streetmogs follower sent me some photos of a beautiful Bengal called Bagheera and today I met him in the fur. He was a sociable, playful delight.





1 comment:

  1. Love Smeagol and Pushtine. In the USA they call black n white cats tuxedos... thought that was fab! :-)

    ReplyDelete