Tuesday 8 October 2013

Cinco de Moggo

The prolonged warm and sunny climes here in the south of England are encouraging the cats to stay out and about on the local streets, and I am delighted to present five more of them for your pussy perusing pleasure.

Streetmog number: 256
Streetmog name: Millie
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Doorstep
Preferred stroke: Chin tickle
Character: Amiable tortie
Other: As with most torties, Millie was a sweet thing. She was overtly friendly as she was keen to be let in to her beautiful house in this very affluent area of Merton Park. We enjoyed some fussing although she never stayed still for long.



Streetmog number: 257
Streetmog name: Requiem
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Pavement & middle of street
Preferred stroke:
Character: Independent
Other: Requiem made several appearances up and down his street but he never let me get close enough to say a proper hello. This was as shame as this chap was pure gorgeous, but it was fun to see him appearing again and again at different points on paths and pavements.



Streetmog number: 258
Streetmog name: Presley
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Away from postman
Preferred stroke:
Character: Uppity
Other: Presley (upturned lip) played a grand game of cat 'n' postie. I did my best to win him over but this cheeky chappy was just not having it and soon scarpered off down the street to find something more interesting to do.




Streetmog number: 259
Streetmog name: Rupert
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Garden foliage
Preferred stroke:
Character: Confused
Other: Cute little Rupert did not quite know how to deal with this friendly postman. I am sure that he would have loved some cuddles but unfortunately he was just not brave enough to hold his ground when I rounded the bush to greet him.



Streetmog number: 260
Streetmog name: Tango
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Fold up chair
Preferred stroke: Head rub
Character: Chillaxed
Other: Oh my, what a gorgeous chunk of soppy ginger hunk. Tango was delighting in the warm weather and was a picture of cat contentment as he sat on his camping chair. He looked ready to be fussed over but jumped off when I approached and waddled away. Oh Tango, don't go!



You get any closer, I'm outta here
I note again that most mogs denied me the pleasure of some fussing - I hope I'm not losing my cat whispering touch!

And finally...

Another old friend, Stealth, crossed my path and this time I managed to get a better photo of him:


1 comment:

  1. Some GREAT mog names this week and Requiem's nose smudge is divine! Seems the weather's turning though, so stay snug, Postman Cat! Sue x

    ReplyDelete