Wednesday 27 February 2013

Where have the mogs gone?

I know it's been cold and grey, but there's no excuse for this current barren streetmog spell. Come on, cats, show your furry selves. Leave your radiators and duvets, come outside for some fresh air, it's lovely out! Three long working days on the spin yet only one more mog for the blog. I did spot another one though, near the wonderful Crooked Billet pub, but he was a very nervy soul and didn't let me get close enough for a photo, let alone a stroke. It was a perfectly drizzly, atmospheric English winter's day up at the common yesterday, and I decided that I'd return to the pub on completion of my round. I did, rewarding my postal labours with a perfect pint and an even greater burger.


Anyway, that's very off-topic. Back to the kitties.

Streetmog number: 120
Streetmog name: Albert
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Kerb
Preferred stroke: Tummy tickle (for bitey attacks)
Character: Playful
Other: Albert raced across the road (mercifully free of traffic) to see me when I called him, which was a sight to see. He was very keen to play and showed himself to be a cheeky rascal. He was extremely energetic and overly excited which manifested itself in sporadic fang and claw attacks - but he was just playing, of course. What a splendid ginger-white.





4 comments:

  1. There's that "Friendly Gene" my vet told me gingers come with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only person who did this, then someone showed me your blog and now I feel normal ;-) (love the blog btw)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're totally normal, I think. But that's coming from me. And your blog is great btw. Not into knitting or pole dancing myself but you write brilliantly :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much! That's really kind ;-)

    ReplyDelete