Monday 1 July 2013

Two torties

It's been fairly quiet on the streetmog front of late but here are a couple of friendly tortoiseshells to keep the cat counter ticking over:

Streetmog number: 215
Streetmog name: Tortellini
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Driveway
Preferred stroke: Chin scrunch
Character: Restless
Other: Tortellini was all over the place. She didn't seem to know what she wanted, or whether she was pleased to see me or not. After a bit of fussing, it was clear that all she wanted was to be let in. Sorry, mog.




Streetmog number: 216
Streetmog name: Tortilla
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Street wall
Preferred stroke: Head tickle
Character: Floozy
Other: Tortilla saw me from atop her wall, quickly walked over to where I was and proceeded to flaunt her good looks and demand attention - which she duly received. She was in kitty heaven on that wall, and so relaxed that at one point I was worried that she might fall off.





I also ran into a couple of old friends, Persia (one of the very first streetmogs) and Necktie:

Persia sunning it up
Necktie remains a timid little thing

4 comments:

  1. I took my two children to London for the first time ever this weekend and we thought of you sir :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duuude! I'm starving here... show me de puddy tats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! Not many mogs and hardly any time to blog at the moment. New post coming soonish though :)

      Delete