Sunday 9 June 2013

Four play

Here are four cats from the latter part of last week, and a deliciously warm and sunny one it was too. This might explain why some of the mogs showed signs of lethargy and laziness. I was glad it wasn't just me.

Streetmog number: 201
Streetmog name: Margayita
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Path & porch
Preferred stroke: Full length head to tail rub
Character: Wired
Other: This kitty was a bundle of Bengal energy. I'd seen her quite a few doors down but she was acting skittish and wouldn't let me get close. However, when I reached what I presumed to be her house, she stopped in her travels and allowed me to fuss over her for a bit. She was as soft, smooth and svelte as she looks in the pics. A simple divine feline.



Streetmog number: 202
Streetmog name: Hamelin
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Paths and driveways
Preferred stroke: Chin tickle
Character: Leader (astrayer)
Other: Hamelin's behaviour reminded me of the Pied Piper. He approached, laid on some loving, turned on his paws and walked away, knowing full well that he would be followed. And he was. And when I found him again, he just gazed at me from behind the plants with total indifference. Hamelin, you are the cheekiest of mogs but I think you're a smasher, and I love your eyebrow whiskers.




I watch you, with much indifference. 

Streetmog number: 203
Streetmog name: Archibald
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Porch-wanting-in
Preferred stroke: Behind ear scrunch
Character: Placid
Other: Now then, Archibald reminded me of the splendid Reginald, from a previous post. This chap did not seem as old but was certainly as good looking. He was an affectionate and vocal old fellow but this was mostly down to the fact that he was desperately keen to get inside and cat-crash.



You going to let me in or not?

Streetmog number: 204
Streetmog name: Timmy
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Various areas of verdant foliage
Preferred stroke:
Character: Timid
Other: Little Timmy was terribly timid. He tried to hide behind the car, under a tree and behind a bush but he could not escape postman cat's prying eyes and cheap camera lens. Sorry mate, I didn't mean to scare you.



And finally...

Mogwai came back out to play! I met this adorable strumpet a while back and he was back to his old tricks again. It's always nice to meet on old, favourite streetmog.





No comments:

Post a Comment