Saturday 20 October 2012

Stalker

A rotten day, for so many reasons which won't be detailed (this blog is all about the street mogs, not the author), although one major contributing factor was the terrible weather. Despite the persistent rain, one or two cats showed themselves. The following one appeared twice, confusing me into believing I'd found two more blog mogs. On closer inspection, it seems that the cat spotted earlier in South Road was indeed the the cat that was watching me from atop a shed in Bewley Street an hour later on...

Streetmogs name: Magpie
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Shed roof
Preferred stroke: Chin tickle
Character: Stalker
Other: Magpie was an affecionate and expressive chap, miaowing to be let in when I came across his sodden figure in the porch of his house. Little did I know that I would be seeing the adventurer again. I think this mog craves human company, or attention; he certainly rules his manor.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment