Thursday 7 February 2013

From a distance

A couple of moggles showed up early on and that turned out to be it for the day. One appeared from below, one from above:

Streetmog number: 112
Streetmog name: Tabitha
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Under car/under gate/under the radar
Preferred stroke: n/a
Character: Puzzled
Other: Tabitha shot out from under the Ka, got her bearings, noticed me, and then disappeared under the gate. I tried to convince her that some fussing was in order but, despite mulling it over, she passed up my offer and slunk off into the back garden.



Streetmog number: 113
Streetmog name: Walter
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Sun-drenched balcony
Preferred stroke: n/a
Character: Lofty
Other: Walter was in mog heaven, sunning himself on his private balcony, out of harm's way and in a position where he could survey all below him, including the postman. He watched me approach, held his gaze as I took my photo, and then disdainfully looked away. He was untouchable; he was magnificent; and he knew it.





No comments:

Post a Comment