Saturday 14 December 2013

Cat-trick in one

Another three or six mogs for the blog today, the last entry being a magical three-in-one which will help the cat counter move closer to the big 300...

Streetmog number: 285
Streetmog name: Cosmo
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Wall and hedge
Preferred stroke: Chin scratch
Character: Mental
Other: Cosmo really was from another planet. He would not keep still for a second, hence the crappy photos. He was young and energetic and caused much mirth when he started to literally stick his head into the top of the newly trimmed hedge to self administer his very own scrunchy head scratch. Hilarious.



I am going to stick my head in this hedge, like this.

Streetmog number: 286
Streetmog name: Skimbleshanks
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Crazy paving
Preferred stroke: Under chin rub
Character: Inquisitive
Other: What a gorgeous ginger! This fine specimen had no qualms about walking up to me as I set my bag down to get the camera out and we enjoyed some quality fussing, something which had been missing with the streetmogs of late. Skimbleshanks loved to have his head rubbed and he then sat and watched me as I went about my duties.




Streetmog number: 287
Streetmog name: Cookie
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Pavement, road, under cars
Preferred stroke: Brief body rub
Character: Hyper
Other: If a cat could be diagnosed with ADHD then this critter would be that cat. He was totally hyperactive, chasing me around the van and up the path, wandering out onto the street and under parked cars, and then running up to my approaching colleague. He loved having company but was too excited to hang around and milk the attention.



Streetmog number: 288, 289 & 290
Streetmog name: Athos, Porthos & Aramis
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Sun strewn sofa
Preferred stroke: I wish I knew
Character: Lordly
Other: Oh my mog heavens! There are few words to describe the sight that greeted me as I shuffled wearily up the garden path, just as there is nothing much I can add that the image doesn't already say. I actually knocked on the door to see if I could meet the owner and find out a little more about these three handsome, poised and proud cats, but no one (human) was home. I shall return!

We know how good we look. You know how good we look. We know you know how good we look.

2 comments:

  1. An exceptional beauteous collection this week Mr. P! Thank-you :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything about Athos, Porthos & Aramis.. especially the way they stare at the camera.

    ReplyDelete