Thursday 7 March 2013

Soggy moggies

A drizzly, misty one in Wimbledon today which I thoroughly enjoyed. Having a van with a functioning radio to myself helped, as did a tube of Cadbury's Mini Eggs and the unexpected appearance of three more moggles:


Streetmog number: 129
Streetmog name: Oh Henry!
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Dedicated lazy chair
Preferred stroke: n/a
Character: Chilled
Other: Oh Henry! (he looks like a Henry and his colourings are similar to the very sweet & tasty American chocolate bar of the same name) lives in a block of flats, on the ground floor I'm glad to say (I'm very much of the belief that cats should be allowed to venture outdoors). With no cat-flap visible, I assume this was his happy place for the daylight hours, while owner is out. I couldn't get to him for a petting, but I'm sure he is as soft as he looks silky.



Streetmog number: 130
Streetmog name: Tubs
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Roaming his patch
Preferred stroke: Upper spine scrunch
Character: Wondering wanderer
Other: Tubs was pure cat class. I spotted him lurking behind the bushes and with some expert cat-calls I managed to convince him to pay me a visit. I loved how he casually ambled over towards me and then out through his gate. He was an adorable mog, getting on in years, and fond of the old kitty treats it seems.













Streetmog number: 131
Streetmog name: Elvis
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Porch
Preferred stroke: All of it
Character: Proud
Other: Oh man, I never expected to meet such an adorable mog in this location, in the rain, at the end of a long day. For the observant ones among you, yes that's a different van to the one above; it was the second trip of the day and again Amazon was to blame. Anyway, I saw Elvis under my van before he walked over to the porch, where I caught up with him. He was fairly indifferent, almost disdainful, but looking as fabulous as he did, that's fair enough. He was happy to be fussed over and, as I'd worked hard and was nearly done for the day, I enjoyed a nice couple of cat minutes.







3 comments:

  1. Elvis!! Theee most beautiful moggle I've ever laid green eyes on! I like his bushy bigness. The more mog to cuddle, the better. I shall have to come Elvis-nap him soon... Aimee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Oh Henry!'s are yum, much like that first mog! He looks like a real softy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully daft blog this is. I love these mog pics! I especially love the photo of Elvis licking his bum. Cats, eh?

    ReplyDelete