Thursday 8 November 2012

Let me IN

Many of the mogs I encounter appear fed-up and desirous of being the other side of the door; despite the gorgeous sunshine, it was a frigid day and most cats were surely curled up underneath or atop a nice, warm radiator. These three poppets were stuck outside:

Streetmogs name: Goliath
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Inside, it seems.
Preferred stroke: Chin rub
Character: Non-plussed
Other: Goliath was a huge bag of cat, with the most beautiful eyes. He was delighted to see me, but confused when I didn't open the door and let him in. I'm sorry, old chap.
 
 
Streetmogs name: Firework
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Inside, also.
Preferred stroke:  Spine rub
Character: Effervescent
Other: Firework was all over the place. She was hopping from plant pot to door step, weaving around my legs, but only because she wanted in. Her owner obliged, and she shot in without so much as a thank you purr.

 
 
 
Streetmogs name: Fratton
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Out of dog's harm
Preferred stroke:  n/a
Character: On-edge
Other: Fratton is one of a large pet family. Also residing here is a very big and loud dog. In this photo, he was directly below our nervy kit, who was not going to move in a million years. The next door neighbours told me that there were another three cats living here; I do recall seeing them recently, taking refuge under their owner's car. I will be be back, I will find them...
 
 

2 comments:

  1. A huge bag of cat - awww - I want Goliath. Please put him in your postbag and send him to me. I'll pay postage.
    MfromScotland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's one of my favourites too...If I cat-knicked him I'm afraid I wouldn't be posting him to Scotland, I'd keep him for myself. He'd cost too much to send anyway, judging by his size :D

      Delete