Saturday 20 April 2013

Chatran el jengibre

Just the one cat for the weekend, a rather nervy ginger who didn't hang around for long. As the wonderful spring weather continues to establish itself, I expect to be meeting and greeting many more mogs. Thanks to some fabulous suggestions on Twitter, I'm confident that they'll each be receiving some original and sometimes quite silly streetmog names...

Streetmog number: 155
Streetmog name: Chatran
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Atop brick wall
Preferred stroke: n/a
Character: Scaredy kit
Other: Chatran (origin of name being a ginger kitty from a Japanese movie) just sat and stared at us, as we sat and stared at him from our van. Just as the initial 'banker' photo was taken, he dropped down below the wall and was not to be seen again. Oh well, we had our fill yesterday.



Once again, I met a cat from a previous post and, as is often the case, I recognised it but decided to take some pics as I was (obviously) going to say hello anyway. Here is Misty, from a blog post back in October, and on reading my words from then she is most definitely the same cat - extremely quick, never sitting still and more than a little bit naughty.






2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it, Caroline! I have a lot of fun putting it together :)

      Delete