Saturday 6 October 2012

Let me out, let me in...

Streetmogs name: Alexandria of Wimbledon III
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Probably outside. Not the window-sill.
Preferred stroke: Unknown
Character: Plaintif pleader
Other: Oh Alexandria, you are the most beautiful, striking mog encountered so far. This exquisite thing followed me around the bay window, miaowing and pawing the glass, desperate to be let out. He has the looks of a pampered pedigree. Would love to give that fluff a rub. New favourite, by a mog mile.

 
 
Streetmogs name: Marmalade
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Presumed to be inside on the sofa, or on a soft duvet.
Preferred stroke: Back rub
Character: Affectionate sop-bag
Other: Fatboy was a delight and he surprised me by appearing from beneath a table. He was very keen to go inside (assuming me to be his owner), leaving me with a feeling of betrayal as I left him to sit futilely at the door. Poor Fatboy.
 
 
 
Streetmogs name: Dapple
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Pavement and recycling boxes
Preferred stroke: Full body
Character: Strumpet tease
Other: This striped fellow was a hoot. Appeared from nowhere and threw himself down in search of some attention, and boy did he get some. Following this, he trotted into a nearby garden where he hopped into a plastic recyling tub. Silly kitty.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever ring the doorbell, even without a parcel, to have the mog let in? I think this would be very tempting.
    PS have just discovered this blog, and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done, actually :D Owner thought I was a bit odd but found it funny. Glad you like the blog!

      Delete