Wednesday 24 April 2013

Afectuosa

Streetmog number: 162
Streetmog name: Prius-Prim
Actual name:
Favourite Location: Porch step (wanting in)
Preferred stroke: Chin ticke
Character: Attention seeking affectuosa
Other: Prius-Prim was the only mog of the day and it's befitting that this beauty gets a whole blog post to herself. She first appeared ahead of me on the pavement but as I approached she made a feline beeline for the front door of her house and awaited my arrival. I'm not your owner, kitty, and I can't let you in! I always feel a bit guilty when this happens but she did receive some quality fussing and seemed glad to have some company, even it was momentary.







Prius-Prim earned herself some pussy post-processing




1 comment:

  1. Simply beautiful cat (and blog!). Part of my daily read, please keep it up :))

    ReplyDelete