Wednesday 5 February 2014

Streetmog sabbatical

For those of you wondering where the latest post is, here it is...and not a streetmog in sight. The old postie work is causing unnecessary stress right now (I'll save my rant for another time and place) and it leaves me in no mood to stop for cats. Shocking, but true. It just shows what demotivation in the workplace can do to a person. Coupled with the fact that I have a very busy life away from Royal Mail, I simply don't have the time to catablog. I will no doubt keep meeting and sporadically taking photos of any new cats, and you can expect normal service to be resumed around Easter time.





2 comments:

  1. Hop in mate (rows up in battered boat and shuffles over to make space)... horrid when your bread n butter is bitter :-(

    ReplyDelete